EVantage Service Offerings
Energy Options has offices located in Mitchell and Sioux Falls, South Dakota. We also are planning expansions into Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota, and other regions of South Dakota.
All Helpdesk communications go to our local offices.
The EVantage program is our maintenance and support program that equips partners with a competitive advantage in the EV Charging space by offering hardware, network connectivity, technical and ongoing support, as well as out-of-territory support and planning.
EVANTAGE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS:
• Warranty against device malfunction
• Ongoing maintenance and proactive support
• Inventory of replacement equipment, including “hot swaps”
• Ongoing dashboard training
• Ongoing software optimization and updates
• Smart load balancing for cars and utility rates
• Device control via user-group creation and management
• Full charging report capabilities, including usage and revenue analysis
• Network visibility on EV Charging apps
• Initial and ongoing hardware training
• Initial and ongoing software training
• Helpdesk support
• ENERGY OPTIONS support during business hours
• TERRA end-user support 24x7
• Remote dashboard assistance
• Remote hardware diagnostics and assistance
• Ongoing device optimization for hardware and software
QUARTERLY REVIEW OF SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE
• Device health check